Chakra balancing is a process of restoring a harmonious flow of energy across your chakra system. The effect of well-balanced chakras often a feeling of well-being, relaxation, harmony, centeredness, increased vitality and embodiment of oneself.
When any of these energy centers are blocked, it leads to stagnation and can contribute to a variety of physical and spiritual ailments. Try this exercise and see how your alignment is changing. How your energy increases and your pain, numbness is reducing. For your reference, make a journal and write down your experience.
The Root Chakra - Color Red
- Are you organized?
- Do you feel generally grounded and practical in your daily routine?
- Can you handle life’s obstacles with grace and ease?
- Do you feel that the world you live in is a generally safe place?
Root Chakra Affirmation:
- My root chakra is balanced, and I am safe and grounded all the time.
- I feel protected in this World, and I am at home wherever I am.
- I have a right to be here.
- I am supported by Mother Earth, and I am deeply rooted.
- I am connected to my body, and I nurture my body with what it needs to flourish.
- I release all my doubts and fears, and with every breath, I release anxiety.
- I am all I need to be happy, and I am worthy of love and care.
- I choose to trust the Universe to guide me.
The Sacral Chakra - Color Orange
- Are you creative?
- Do you feel comfortable moving your body, such as dancing?
- Do you find that moderation with food, drink or earthy pleasure is enjoyable for you?
- Are you comfortable with emotions?
- Do you have healthy intimate relationships with others and yourself?
Sacral Chakra Affirmation:
- I attract people who treat me with respect.<